Powered By Blogger

search here!


Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Wheat Bread of Pan De Manila

by WildnerveZ

My mother bought ten pieces of wheat bread from pande manila two weeks back from now. Each bread is big but passive. I think I would not eat one if I never tried to taste a little. Wow, the taste is so good. It’s a giant salted bread (pandesal) which contains high amount of fiber, which makes it very tummy friendly. Now, every time I go in Pasig, I never forget to buy some and bring it at home as a pasalubong. My family loves it's very satisfying yumminess. It costs P60/piece. I think you would think that it is so expensive but you will never regret it if you are a real bread lover. One bread is enough to make you feel full. Ive also tried their wheat loaf, one time when there is no more available wheat bread. I find it scrumptious too.

1 comments:

Moooo said...

i love this bread! Their Pesto Wheat bread is yummy too! :)

Rejected!!!!!