Powered By Blogger

search here!


Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I am a Photographer

by WildnerveZ

I'm having my lessons in photography under a friend of mine who is an excellent photographer. Just recently, I got my very first project, which is to take pictures in an event. I took pictures on his son's baptismal. And I'm so happy to achieve a positive output out of a negative expectation of myself towards my abilities. Even my guru said that I did an impressive job. So far, my friend believes that I have a good eye enough to catch moments in nice shots. We got lots of plans and we're going to start fulfilling each of our goals gradually.


(by Ken)

two different shots of one subject, "the cake"

This is one of my first shots in the field as an amateur photographer.

0 comments:

Rejected!!!!!