Powered By Blogger

search here!


Tuesday, August 19, 2008

TV5: Shake Mo TV Mo

by WildnerveZ


A new channel started to shake the Philippine Telivision last August 9, 2008.

This TV channel is expected to bring us high quality programs starred with popular and good artists. The first time I've seen their Station ID, I thought that it was actually a commercial or advertisement of a TV Company. I find it so cool. I like the Concept. TV headed people. Very Unique.

Ive just seen their new program, "Rakista" starring, Carlo Aquino and Denise Laurel and other new faces on Phil entertainment. I find it cool and very nice. The way how the modern youth deals with their personal dilemmas is the main focus of this show, I guessed. Hehe.

I can’t wait for the Philippines' scariest challenge to be aired soon.

Batang X: The new generation

Philippines Scariest Challenge

(SOON)

0 comments:

Rejected!!!!!