Powered By Blogger

search here!


Monday, August 18, 2008

Prejudice Perceptions

by WildnerveZ




I'm afraid to fail the board examination this November. Not just because it would take another 6 months before I would be able to take the next one, but because of the negative perceptions that would be thrown towards me by people around me specially those whom never ever believed on my abilities.

You know what? I think It is very unlawful to judge a person negatively just basing on the result of his exam. No one bears the right to call that person a moron, lazy or a boob/fool. The problem is that, many of those who failed the exam were victims of stereotyping. Many of them do not deserve that. I think the board exam is a game of luck. There is an incidence when a Magna Cum laude from a very popular university was hospitalized because of severe depression after not seeing his name on the list of board passers.

I can't help to think that I have more possibilities of failing the examination. I feel so nervous. I promised to my self that I will spend my two months of review just facing my notes and away from leisure and pleasure. Or should I say that I have to consider studying as one of my pleasures. I can't stop thinking in a pessimistic way.

One thing I'm sure of, I have a friend whom would bestow me not just luck, but also all which I need to pass the Board exam, GOD.

I'm also praying for the success of my close friends and mates who will take the November Board Examination for nurses.

0 comments:

Rejected!!!!!