Powered By Blogger

search here!


Saturday, August 16, 2008

Harmony

by WildnerveZ

I want to sing and share each of my notes with other eardrums. Share it to catch smiles from their lips. Dance my tongue together with the beat of the music. But my voicebox isn't a gifted machine. I'm not a good singer.
I can't sing? Actually I can. But not that good as of others. I love music. I actually sing but not in the front of the curious audience. I sing in the front of my self. I sing with all confidence, alone. Notes might be in the wrong lines, lost.
Until oneday, I met a girl whom I never expected to have a great voice. She's really outrageous. She taught me how to love music more. She always tell me how to put my notes in the right lines. Now, I sing alone no more. Though I have an obnoxious voice, she's still their to listen. It makes me feel more confident. There is an extraordinary feeling of joy inside me. She saved me from the curse of solitude.
There are times, you will realize that being alone isn't the best way to enjoy life. Solitude is very different from having someone to lean on. My story is actually a profound explanation of it.Enjoy life. Dont waste it. Try to raise up from a long sit. Hold others hand. Kiss ones cheek. Explore the world together with others soul. Sing and play your notes with someone.
"Life is a videoke song which needs two microphones, thus two singers to achieve a perfect score of 100." by wildnervez

0 comments:

Rejected!!!!!