Powered By Blogger

search here!


Monday, August 18, 2008

A cry of a Bum

by WildnerveZ

After a student graduated from his course, he is expected to have a job as soon as possible. And these Expectations keep me in the curse of pressure. It is so difficult to find a job related to my course which is nursing. Why? Because our school didn’t allow us to take the June Board examination. They said that long time of preparation would help us to pass the exam this November. You know what? I think It's a messy idea. Now, little by little some of what we had for almost four years in the field is fading. I just keep in checking my notes before all of those in my head got lost. I think its not really a good help to have a long months of review before facing a very unexpected questions from the board members. I, and some of my close friends decided to have our review two months before judgment day.

I'm 21 years old already and I think, even though my parents do not say it to me directly, I can feel their expectations on me, which is not to be jobless. That is why I keep in explaining to them my situation. I have just finished a very controversial course. The PRC is very strict about the rules and patterns in this field. However sometimes I feel the pressure so badly. I am a bum. I wanna earn money. Now, I keep in exploring many things asides from being a health advocate, which I think would even help me in the future. I'm studying photography. Just after our graduation, I and some of my mates decided to work in a call center. But so sad, we have to face a very obnoxious consequence before we would be applied in the job. We have to take our board exam next year, which I think is very horrible.

0 comments:

Rejected!!!!!